5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for ?Tibco Engineer for our client in Dallas, TX
Job Title: Tibco Engineer
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- The TIBCO Application Specialist will be responsible to manage and administer our TIBCO environments.
- This role will also manage and perform our build and deployment automation for TIBCO.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced, self-motivated individual that will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring and tuning of all TIBCO environments and associated applications in those environments implemented on a variety of TIBCO technologies.
- Installs, maintains, and administers TIBCO server environments primarily in UNIX based environments.
- Installs, configures, and fine tunes TIBCO components such as Business Works, EMS, Hawk, RV, TRA, Plugins and Adapters.
- Develops, improves, and documents the processes for maintaining and administrating the TIBCO environment.
- Provides guidance and technical expertise for research efforts involving TIBCO technologies.
- Performs application deployments (Scripted/Jenkins/Automic based) to test, integration, and production environments per established change management procedures.
- Provides support and troubleshoots issues on existing TIBCO implementation.
- Supports application and OS patching on the servers.
- Responsible for identifying & troubleshooting performance related issues of various TIBCO middleware components and provides recommendations to resolve them.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- 5 - 7years of experienceworking with the TIBCO suite of products [Business Works, EMS, Adapters and Hawk] versions 5.X or 6.X
- Experience with designing, deploying, monitoring, configuring and troubleshooting of enterprise solutions.
- Middleware product supportexperience.
- Good understanding of Network/Server Infrastructure spanning multiple sites.
- Experience with Automation tools such as Automic, Puppet and Jenkins.
- Experience with JIRA, SVN, GIT is a plus.