TIBCO Certified Integration Managing Delivery Architect
Global consulting company
Green Card holder or US Citizen ONLY
*do not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Miami Fl and Seattle Wa Locations
MUST HAVE: 9 – 13 (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF (and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
Experience in designing solution using TIBCO BW 6.x/CE suite of projects (TIBCO BW, TIBCO EMS, TEA, etc)
Strong understanding of API, Microservices, and RESTful.
) Experience in architecture, design and in writing specifications.
Experience in designing and developing integration which are – REST based, SOAP based and MQ messaging.
Hands-on experience in developing TIBCO BW 6.x/CE CI/CD pipeline using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, etc
Hand-on experience on testing tools like SOAPUI and Postman.
Strong understanding of EAI design patterns and best practices
Strong communication and analytical skills
) Experience on container edition for deployment on cloud(Kubernetes).
) Knowledge or exp on APIGEE/Any API Management.
Qualification: 9 – 13 (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 • Qualification: 9 – 13 (and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
• Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
• Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US
Delivery Architects assess a project's technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project's technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect's role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
• You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
• You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
• You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
lead operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.