We are looking for Tibco BW Technical Architect for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Tibco BW Technical Architect
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- TIBCO BW 5.11
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work with technical, functional teams in design and development of Services.
- Create well-designed, reusable objects in SOA environment and test plans.
- Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards to maintain the excellent code quality.
- Apply best practices and consistently develop high-quality services on schedule.
- Contribute to project deliverable templates and standards (including coding standards, etc).
- Share knowledge with others by contributing to our growing knowledge base
- TIBCO Businessworks 5.11
- TIBCO EMS
- TIBCO RV
- TIBCO Adapters
- TIBCO BW 6.x experience is a plus
- 7-11 years experience developing, deploying and supporting complex computing applications in a large scale environment
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in SOA Environment creating right granular reusable services.
- 3 years of hands on experience with XML, XSD, XPath, and XSLT.
- Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning
- Experience with the Oracle Database or other similar database management systems.
- Experience developing in all phases of the full SDLC of a project is required.
- Ability to apply design concepts - layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Exposure working across a global organization.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills demonstrated through successfully leading large and complex change initiatives
- Able to priorities and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.