Thunderhead/Smart Communication Resource (Senior Developer or Developer)
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 18 Months Contract to Hire
· 6 + years of total IT experience and 4+ years of experience in Thunderhead/Smart Communication technologies.
· Strong understanding of Thunderhead & Smart Communication concepts & development
· Sound knowledge about Thunderhead Modules - Admin, Business content studio and Business Object studio
· Sound knowledge about Smart Communication Modules - Data Modeler, Advanced Template Designer and Web Editor
· Should able to analyse the existing system for variable extractions and able to define the data design and structure
· Sound knowledge about Smart Communications Appliance Configuration and Deployment Models (Cloud/Hybrid)
· Sound knowledge in generating Interactive communications (Draft Editor, Data Capture, ipdf’s)
· Good knowledge about Thunderhead/Smart Communication API’s
· Should be well versed with preparation of the XML data schema and their mapping to business data objects
· Authoring Business templates as per the Business Requirements
· Consolidating form templates, recognizing common graphical elements, information blocks, layouts, variable data requirements, functional similarity and multilingual
· Developing and documenting forms designs and form specifications, including form usage and derivation rules, data mapping, variable logic, templates, styles, layout etc.
· Should be well versed in creation of Static Layouts for Print and Responsive Layouts for Web
· Technical knowledge in creating Simple, Scriptable Batch Config/Template Selector and Output Configurations for post processing
· Ability to Contribute in all stages of the SDLC
· Manage Client and Team Interactions
· Ability to contribute as an Individual.
· Ensuring the quality of delivery from project perspective
· Ensuring the completion of task as per the schedule and cost
· Expertise on Java/J2EE, JSON, Web services is desirable
· Past experience on any other CCM tool is desirable.