About the Role
We are looking for an experienced manager who is passionate about driving our rental car brand to success through continual data-driven insights and delivery of results-oriented and revenue-driving marketing campaigns. The focus will be on generating promotional campaigns for the Thrifty brand that can successfully capture market share and improve brand identity/awareness among rental car consumers. This is a position for those who love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The primary mission of the Manager, Thrifty Brand Marketing role is to:
- Translate the Thrifty brand strategy into successful brand plans, go-to-market strategies, and marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for executing and driving to annual financial targets for Thrifty brand. Help establish business objectives, strategies, campaigns, and tactics that will successfully meet the financial plan
- Foster consistent brand results measurement, robust industry and brand analytics and a focus on results to continuously improve effectiveness and ROI for the brand.
- Liaise with teams across the organization as well as with external marketing agencies. Work with Customer Experience and Operations teams to define the optimal Customer Experience and work to implement. Work with Sales partners to ensure revenue targets are met across B2B and B2C distributions. Work with Social and Digital teams for search/display/social to ensure campaigns are meeting brand needs and driving success.
- Identify and champion projects that will have brand and business impact
- Stay current on market, competition, and trends including analyzing current marketing tactics, concepts, practices and procedures
- Manage to brand marketing budgets
Key Result Areas
- Develop, implement, and measure marketing campaigns to connect with key customer segments and meet revenue targets
- Support growth of brand strategy among internal marketing teams, including Loyalty, Customer Experience, Digital Marketing, and Social Media
- Drive brand strategy updates across organization to successful execution
Degree in Marketing, Advertising or other business discipline (MBA highly preferred)
5-10 years of experience in Marketing. A proven track record in brand management positions
Travel Industry experience or CPG experience a plus