Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter or Instagram .
The Security and Mission Assurance Strategic Support Unit provides discriminating support to the business to ensure success. We focus on threat identification, risk assessment, and mitigation while improving the efficiency of the business through effective governance and analysis of process, data and overall business knowledge. Threat Intelligence Analyst II
Enterprise Security asset whose primary responsibilities are to gather threat intelligence, analyze information, conduct security inquiries, and evaluate information to provide recommendations to support key Ball Aerospace decision makers to mitigate all threats. What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Directly support Ball Aerospace Threat Intelligence program while conducting in-depth strategic analysis of intelligence data from various internal and external data sources.
- Perform threat analysis utilizing advanced threat intelligence tools to detect anomalous activity that would pose a risk to the company.
- Utilize insider threat toolkit (UEBA, DLP, Security Analytics) to support investigations.
- Provide support for incident response and investigations efforts alongside Ball Aerospace's Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Cyber Operations, Supply Chain, Human Resources, and Physical Security, and Personnel Security teams.
- Recommend and develop threat countermeasures based on threat analysis, intelligence, and forecasting.
- Prepare and present analysis with findings and recommendations, in the form of briefings, reports, or dashboards to senior leadership, managers, and effort and team leads as required.
- Support and maintain Information Security policies, risk assessments, and processes; Provide feedback and recommendations on security gaps, best practices, and controls that are appropriate to mitigate vulnerabilities and threats.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 or more years intelligence analyst experience or 2 years or more as a credentialed investigator.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master's Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with OSINT, as well as Threat Intelligence services.
- Experience with Insider Threat Tools.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
A current DoD clearance and/or SCI access with Polygraph is not required to be eligible for this position, however applicant must be willing and eligible for submission within 60-90 days after an offer is accepted and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance/access. By applying to this position, you are agreeing to complete a National Security Clearance Pre-Screen Questionnaire to evaluate your general ability to obtain the required security clearance or government customer access associated with this position.
Relocation for this position is available.US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Nearest Major Market: