CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer's protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a "leader" in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is one of the most exciting companies in the security market today. By combining our leading-edge technology platform Falcon, with Cybersecurity Intelligence, and Proactive & Incident Response Services; CrowdStrike is changing the security landscape.
CrowdStrike is seeking a Threat Intelligence –Subject Matter Expert SME to be part of a team responsible for changing what the security market and customers believe is possible with a next generation endpoint technology.
You will support the Global Sales Teams in presenting CrowdStrike's Threat Intelligence to prospective customers. This includes creating and delivering demonstrations of the products to all customer and assisting inside & field sales calls.
About our Threat Intelligence – SME role:
- Support CrowdStrike enterprise sales teams with new and existing customers.
- Assist global outreach campaigns to drive intelligence in outbound messaging.
- Collaborate with our Inside Sales & Field sales teams to close business.
- Enable CrowdStrike SE's with "how to" on Threat Intel.
- Leverage expertise to communicate the Falcon Intelligence value proposition at the operator level.
- Stay well educated and informed about CrowdStrike vision of both End Point and Intelligence Platforms.
- May require modified work hours to accommodate accounts in other time zones, travel up to 50%.
Qualities of our ideal CrowdStrike Threat Intelligence SME:
- A high energy individual.
- Charismatic & personable to engage internal/external contacts.
- Sharp/Quick Witted - thinks on his/her feet. Flexibility to handle a curveball.
- Provide Product Management with input on new features or capabilities defined during customer visits.
- Creative – Can think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Confidence with absence of ego.
- Self-Disciplined - Proven to be good at time management, organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware – Has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
What You'll Need
- Proven experience with Threat Intelligence solutions both operational and hands on.
- Experience dealing with all levels of management from operators to C level.
- Minimum 5 years of Threat Intelligence background operational experience a plus.
- Experience in public speaking environments.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
- Customer Service background a plus
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + Equity Awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events