Threat and Incident Manager ( Information Security )
Salary depends on experience
Posted on 11/02/17 by Kevin Meyers
5 - 7 years experience
Salary depends on experience
Posted on 11/02/17 Kevin Meyers
- Threat and Incident Manager (Information Security) - 1
- Greenwich, CT 06831
- Interactive Brokers is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 25 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 657,000 trades per day (First Quarter 2017 results). At Interactive Brokers, you will be part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art tradingtechnology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
- • Monitor the evolving information securitythreatlandscape
- • Identify security gaps, vulnerabilities and weaknesses in systems, networks and applications
- • Identify, analyze and prioritize specific external threats faced by the enterprise
- • Collect, process and disseminate actionable threat intelligence to relevant internal teams
- • Evaluate existing threat intelligence collection capabilities and propose/implement improvements
- • Lead and coordinate all Incident Response activities
- • Develop and maintain Incident Response plans, policies and procedures
- • Compile and present incident reports
- • Plan and conduct table-top and live-fire exercises
- • Evaluate existing Incident Response tools/instrumentation and propose/implement improvements
- • Participate in the ongoing evaluation of the firm’s overall cybersecurity tools and controls
- • Research new security methodologies and technologies for potential adoption by the firm
- • Contribute to risk assessment and risk management activities, including third-party assessments
- • Assist in responding to clients’ inquiries into the firm’s security posture
- • Lead and/or participate in security awareness and training initiatives
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1. Must have BA, MA or PHD in EE, Math, Physics, CS. MS or Phd from US University preferred!
- 2. Must not for candidates coming from consulting background.
- 3. At least 5years of broad Information Securityexperience
- 4. Experience in threat intelligence collection and analysis
- 5. Experiencewith SIEM tools and the workings of SOC
- 6. Basic familiarity withdigitalforensics and evidence collection
- 7. Close familiarity with the full life cycle of Incident Response
- 8. Familiarity with common security frameworks and standards, including NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO/IEC 27001:27013, CIS CSC, PCI DSS
- 9. Prior significant experience in at least one of the following:
- a. Application development
- b. Networkengineering or operations
- c. System administration
- 10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 11. Superior analytical abilities
- 12. High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- 13..Present Salary?
14. Salary Expectation?
15. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.