Performs functions to manage all aspects of the sanitation operations for cooked meat and oil recovery, as well as supervises all third shift activities in the South Holland plant.
- Coordinates and/or facilitates training sessions for safety, chemical usage, and sanitation procedures for sanitation employees and other employees as needed in all locations
- Establishes standards for pre-op, post-op, and microbial and bioluminescence swabbing and directs sanitation activities to ensure standards are met
- Ensures compliance with the Master Sanitation Schedule
- Participates in federal and third-party food safety audits, providing corrective actions as needed
- Monitors and controls sanitation costs including chemicals, equipment, supplies and labor
- Serves as liaison with on-site government officials