At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
The position will be primarily responsible for leading and assessing the information security posture of key clients’ third parties and coordinating the overall execution and delivery of assessments. The position will lead a Crowe team at a client or third party site and be responsible for leading the effort to identify key risks and information security gaps. Projects would be performed through interacting with the client’s IS and Business Unit leadership, as well as the client’s vendors, service providers, and partners. Specific projects may include:
- Leading Third Party Technology Risk Assessments
- Performing due diligence on an individual third party relationship to assess the technology risks
- Performing a site visit to a third party facility
- Assessing cloud technologies such as Software as a Service (SaaS) hosted applications, Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service deployments (IaaS)
- Coordinating the schedules and assessments for key third party clients and overseeing all key deliverables
- Delivering high quality, thorough reports
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- 5+ years minimum experience within industry or professional services firm.
- Highly proficient experience developing third-party, operational, or compliance programs within complex organizational structures.
- Experience with designing and implementing regulatory compliance, third party risk management or enterprise risk management processes and programs.
- Experience with implementing related supporting technology in the financial services industry.
- Experience with leading and managing teams of people and large project budgets.
- Highly effective communication with all levels of the organization including senior and executive management
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of an organization including senior management
- Business writing proficiency including report and proposal writing
- Ability to participate and contribute to a sales cycle from opportunity identification through closure
- Client relationship management experience
- MS Office proficiency including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time
- Team-oriented with experience working with diverse teams
- Ability to leverage available resources and contribute through others
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to evaluate the current state, identify gaps and weaknesses, define a path to solution, and develop and execute a plan to achieve success
- Willingness to travel 50% or more annually.
- Experienced and successful professional services/financial services industry background. Relevant professional certifications.
- 3+ years of experience in executing and leading risk and compliance programs.
- Supervisory and Management experience
- Experience working in a project environment with top 100 banks
- Experience working for a top ten accounting or consulting firm
- Expertise working with commercially available TPRM or GRC solutions
- General banking compliance knowledge