A client of Shanvi Staffing And Training Services
$100K — $130K *
The purpose of this position is to serve as a Quality Assurance (QA) Leader/Specialist role supporting multiple aspects of the organizations including, but not limited to, due diligence, for cause, regulatory intelligence, etc.
.This role will report to the Head of Quality, Depending on the education, training, experience or a combination of qualifications and background of the selected candidate, this role may be modified and classified as a Specialist or Section Head. The role can be described as a “coach” as it is hands-on and executed “on the shop floor or in the laboratory.”
This role will have the primary focus of providing project management and oversight of third party and/or remotely execution of QA audits. The scope of this focus will include but not limited to:
This role will be part of the client's Quality Unit, whose role is to ensure our patients receive the medicine of the highest quality. We accept the trust patients place in us and we deliver quality medicines.
The general duties and responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
OTHER JOB INFORMATION
Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical company, dedicated to high-quality, branded and generic medicines. They are trusted by healthcare professionals and patients across geographies.
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP / WORK PERMIT / VISA STATUS:- US Citizen / Green Card Holder / H1B
• A Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) in Chemistry or related technical/physical science from an accredited college/university is required. A master’s degree in a field of study relevant to the position is preferred.
• Not less than (NLT) five (5) years of relevant experience in QA auditing across GMP functions.
• Experience working in Rx pharmaceutical manufacturing environments is preferred.
• Preference will be given to candidates with ASQ certification(s) in areas related to Pharmaceutical auditing, vendor auditing, self-inspection, etc. and candidates that are Six-sigma certified.
• Solid project management skills and experience is required.
• NLT five (5) years relevant experience directing work in a group setting.
• Proficiently speak English as a first or second language.
• Proficiently communicate and understand (read and write) scientific/regulatory based ‘work” in English.
• Bi-lingual in the Spanish language (speaking, writing, interoperating and translation) is preferred.
• Have excellent organization, learning and teaching skills required to work in teams.
• Ability to understand and analyze complex data sets.
• Know how to use Microsoft Office programs and other scientific-based software.
Valid through: 7/4/2021
$150K — $200K *
24 days ago