Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 153 days ago
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we’re 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that’s working to fulfill its vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group.
The Third Party Risk Management organization acts as the 2nd line of defense against risks associated with outsourcing services to third-parties.
The Programs & Products Manager will report to the Third Party Risk Management Program (TPRM) Programs & Products Lead. This position is responsible for collaborating with stakeholders and business partners to develop systems, tools and templates in order to facilitate effective and efficient oversight of third-parties in line with regulatory expectations and Bank policy. The position requires the ability to deliver operational and technical change, including to the third-party risk system and ultimately expanding to other Operational Risk Management (ORM) disciplines.
• Work as a TPRM Subject Matter Expert (SME) and with other SMEs within Operational Risk Management, Business Continuity, Information Security, Compliance and Sourcing to develop and enhance TPRM and ORM program tools, processes and systems
• Drive requirements through to their final deliverables on multiple concurrent efforts related to new system implementation
• Manage TPRM program initiatives and efforts that focus on delivering operational, technical, and/or product development change, such as system and operational conversions, enhancements and development
• Assist in performing analysis and activities through the project lifecycle of an Enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance (EGRC) system including scope definition, business case development, requirements gathering, functional and technical design, test script development, training material development, and implementation assistance
• Work within ORM and with SME’s to identify opportunities to streamline multiple inherent risk assessments across multiple ORM functions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.