Responsible for ensuring that the Redlands, CA 3PL has processes that comply with the respective L’Oreal requirements, their own internal standards, and all local, state and federal regulations. Some of the processes to be audited include Social Responsibility, Inventory Management, Sharing Beauty With All (environmental), Health & Safety, and Quality programs. This role oversees that the L’Oreal standards and specifications of the facility are met. Leads or facilitates in collaboration with the 3PL the action plans needed to close audit gaps.
- Interfaces with key stakeholders across the Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) & Consumer Products Division (CPD) and across job functions.
- Act as interface between L’Oreal and the 3PL.
- Utilizes the 3PLS WMS to exact and share key information with L’Oreal team
- Reconciles stock between the 3PL’s WMS and L’Oreal’s ERP system
- Ensures the 3PL is compliant with local, state and federal regulations for environmental and safety areas including OSHA guidelines and hazardous materials handling/storage.
- Participant in the 3PL’s internal auditing and Continuous Improvement processes.
- Performs systems audits to evaluate any gaps to the standards. Some examples include:
- Ensures the inventory management practices are controlled to the L’Oreal Standard
- Ensures the Quality of products at the 3PL is controlled to the L’Oreal Standard.
- Ensures the 3PL is compliant with the L’Oreal financial control systems.
- Ensures the 3PL’s internal training programs meet the L’Oreal Standards.
- Identifies “benchmark” activities at the 3PL and shares them with the L’Oreal team.
- Keeps up to date with knowledge of industry standards.
- At least Five (5) of experience in warehousing operations with a sound working knowledge of computer systems, regulatory laws, inventory management practices, and related functions.
- BA/BS degree with Supply Chain, Engineering; Logistics, Technology, Operations, or related experience, degree in business management preferred
- Strong leader with effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in WMS preferred