Integrity Applications is the recipient of multiple “Best Place to Work” awards, including being recognized by Washingtonian Magazine, as well as more recently, The Best Place to Work Award, Dayton Business Journal 2016 and 2017, as well as finalists for Dayton’s Better Business Bureau’s Integrity Eclipse Award for 2016 and 2017. IAI is also the recipient of the DoD’s Patriotic Employer Award, for its support to the Ohio Guard and Reserve. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program and one of the most competitive health and welfare benefits packages in the Dayton region for you and your family.
The TIR Scientist will provide product enhancement and subject matter expertise to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson AFB. The candidate shall support the evaluation and reporting of TIR-related data from new sensors, data that is problematic, or data that is unusual. This shall include the investigation of new data sources, anomalies, artifacts, and unusual phenomena reported by analysts that may identify potential sensor issues, new applications, processing problems, or new phenomenology.
- Perform in-depth thermal imagery exploitation
- Produce reports on algorithm development/enhancement, tools, and data sources
- Enhance existing data for thermal projects in the application of remote sensing technology to solve intelligence issues
- Participate in Air Force Intel training program
- Prepare and present briefings and updateinternal report tracking metrics for analysis
- Update and maintain existing TIR continuity documents provided by the government and create and maintain continuity documents
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor/Master degree in engineering, remote sensing, physical science or mathematics with applicable experience, PhD desired but not required.
- 5+ years’ experience as a TIR Subject Matter Expert
- Proven knowledge with Military intelligence support
- Experience with AGITK and SOCET GXP
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical writing and briefing skills
Security Requirements: Must have a current TS/SCI security.
Integrity Applications Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.