Thermal Analysis Engineer
Geocent's Aerospace & Defense Engineering Sector offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Space and Missile Defense Industry. Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
- Perform a SLS Core Stage thermal analysis to support the production at SLS factory and requirement verification.
- Provide thermal assessments in support of anomaly resolution as well as component and supplier Thermal support for reviewing supplier reports and test results; support supplier TIMs and Design Reviews; support supplier risk and mitigation plan development and support the execution of supplier and component mitigation plans.
- Support special request Thermal Analysis for internal and external customers as necessary.
- Provide Thermal test planning and testing support for Core Stage hardware and volumes for development, qualification and acceptance tests.
- 3 to 5 years' related experience at a minimum. preferably 10 Yrs
- Technical engineering degree and experience in the aerospace industry (Mechanical or Aerospace degreepreferred).
- Experience with launch vehicle systems.
- Experience with NASA funded projects and requirements.
- Experience in supplier thermal testing and oversight
- Experience with thermal modeling and analysis
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement