The NeuroPace Team has a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to expand the clinical practice for epilepsy care.
The selling approach starts with the clinical team of epileptologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, and the allied professionals who define the appropriate care for patients who are candidates for device therapy.
Further call points include the breadth of economic buyers to patient advocacy groups. This is a unique opportunity to work with world-renowned Epilepsy Centers promoting NeuroPace’s singular RNS® System.
- Set an aggressivesales strategy andsales planto develop new accounts and to grow existing account business.
- Develop physician champions for product adoption in both new and existing accounts while increasing the user base per generator.
- Drive successful market development activities from planning to end results, with particular efforts to strengthen key referral networks
- Implement a targeted approach to growing the business, including action plans that utilize strategic selling sales methodologies
- Incorporate tactical selling skills through proficiency in selling language that includes consultative or solution-need selling
- Establish excellent relationships with physicians allied health professionals; specifically epileptologists, neurologists and neurosurgeons in the territory.
- Manage effective customereducation and training; driving participation in specific company sponsorededucational and training programs
- Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of RNS® System through presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, clinical sheets, iPad, manuals etc.).
- Manage patients through all phases of the clinical process, as well as educate them on the features and benefits of NeuroPace products
- Work with customers and Field Clinical Engineers to implement Patient Education Programs at key accounts
- Work with Field Clinical Engineers to support patient educationevents including EFA Meetings and support groups
- Partner with Field Clinical Engineers to achieve business goals set forth within the territory/district and document quarterly activities utilizing provided business tool(s)
- This includes Caspio for patient pipeline management and Salesforce CRM
- Work in close cooperation with Regional and National Sales Management regarding all aspects of territory performance, including overall sales, customer satisfaction, execution of business plan, and reporting mechanisms.
- Develop relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to identify key decision makers
Qualified candidates will have the following professional skills for this unique opportunity
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts required, advanced degree such as an MBA a strong asset
- Minimum 8years salesexperience within the medical device industry. Experience with Class III implantables highly desired
- Proven track record as a consistent top sales performer, preferably in a neurologic focused industry with active implantables, cranial (ENT) implanted devices, or in sales of imaging/robotics/navigation systems for minimally invasive neurosurgery
- Demonstrated success as an individual performer yet effectively leverage team selling to meet and exceed customer needs
- Proficiency in strategic account planning and written development plans
- Demonstrated success in working collaboratively with corporate contacts such as Field Clinical Engineers and case management teams to aid clinicians in their epilepsy practice
- Consistent performance under corporate Business Conduct and AdvaMed compliance.
- Demonstrated verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- PC and mobile based communication at a professional level, suited for peers, for corporate and for customer contact
- Business analysis and sales tracking skills
- Requiredtravel to customer clinics, hospitals and offsite meetings approximately 70%-80% of the time
- Valid Driver’s License