Looking to have an impact with children-at- risk and families in need located within Monroe, and possibly Luzern and Lackawanna County? This role is a rewarding opportunity to make a difference with Pennsylvania families. Join our amazing team of dedicated therapists providing quality services to children with emotional, behavioral, or medical complexities. Conduct Individual and Family Therapy
- Support the development and implementation of service plans
- Monitor adherence to treatment plans.
- Participate in the review and matching of new clients.
- Review and maintain documentation
As a Therapist, you will assess the ongoing need for therapeutic services, coordinate services provided, and ensure the quality of care delivered.
- Telecommuting agreement to meet your road warrior schedule.
- Professional with a progressive National Organization with career advancement in the 36 states we provide services
- 7 paid Holidays!
- Influence in creating an Evidenced Based Practice which is our unique service model.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Master’s degree in Human Service field
- One yearexperienceworking with At Risk Youth population
- A passion for our mission and a commitment to quality services for children
- Experienceworking with individuals affected by traumatic experiences preferred