St. Joseph Orphanage, an innovative comprehensive behavioral health and educational treatment agency, is looking for an energetic, creative addition to join our team. By incorporating trauma-informed best practices and a culture of caring, St. Joseph helps children and their families on the road to recovery and success! We strive to be the premier child and family serving agency in Southwestern Ohio.
Therapists have an essential role in assisting abused and/or emotionally disturbed children and their families. You will work with one of the best programs alongside highly trained specialists!
- Providing community or site based individual and/or family therapy, allowing for individualized assessment and planning.
- Formulating ISP?s in conjunction with the youth and their family, developing transition plans that address ongoing treatment issues, and providing evaluations and updates.
- Providing both community psychiatric support treatment (cpst) and individual mental health therapy services.
- Possibly providing some case management services, if required.
- Implementing crisis management at times to improve placement stability.
- Maintain compliance and adheres to all SJO policies and practices, meeting critical expectations as defined.
- ?Attends and utilizes supervision, carrying out all directives.
- Reviews problems and concerns with supervisor to ensure effective and efficient completion of essential responsibilities.
- Participates in all initial and on-going trainings as required by supervisor, SJO and regulatory policies.
- Completes required documentation and responds to request from other departments accurately and by the requireddeadline.
- Have a Bachelor?s degree in a Human Service related field from an accredited college with a preference given to candidates with a Master?s degree.
- Have a Professional license (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC) in good standing at all times to provide clinical services.
- Have previous mental health therapy experience with an understanding of various mental health diagnoses.
- Be 21years of age, have a valid driver?s license, and proof of current automobile insurance.
- Have a clean driving record with no more than 5 points and be able to pass a background check.
St. Joseph offers competitive salaries, a casual work environment, and a comprehensive benefits package including low deductible medical insurance paid mostly by the agency, dental, company-paid 401(k), and paid holidays and vacation.