Leo Burnett is seeking a Manager to lead a team dedicated to creating custom data and analytical solutions for our Clients. We are looking for a candidate with in-depth knowledge of CRM and analytics, who has a proven track record of success in solving complex business issues. As a Manager within The Core, you will work in a highly collaborative environment with both the Client and internal colleagues in Creative, Business Leadership and Strategy.
The Core is Leo Burnett Group’s integrated data and analytics offering that serves as an insight engine to optimize our award-winning creativity and drive competitive advantage for clients. The Core leverages data and analytics to deliver deep consumer insights that lead to creative communications that are more personalized, more engaging and more effective. It builds predictive models, develops journeys, analyzes search data, and more - all in service of customizing strategy and delivering the right message to the right people at the right time.
In this role, you will lead a team that is focused on Strategy, Reporting, Measurement and Analytics. You will be empowered to:
• Lead the development of omnichannel CRM contact strategies and creation of in-depth strategic analytics that inform our Client's annual marketing plan.
• Be a storyteller with our Clients' data, working to uncover deep analytical insights to drive high-impact results.
• Plan, execute, and communicate the results of strategic database analyses in support of Client business (e.g., analyze impact of direct communications including social, email, direct mail, and web). Develop measure and testing plans to refresh tactics and optimize results.
• Manage ongoing online and offline analytic and insight reporting dashboards.
• Integrate primary and secondary marketing research with database insights to create holistic reporting of current status and trends of the Client’s category, business, and consumer markets.
• Supervise members of the team, including: planning, assigning, and directing work; providing ongoing feedback, training, professional development, and mentoring.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in an analytic-focused or quantitatively focused field is preferred (e.g. statistics, engineering, social sciences, economics). Advanced degree is preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in a related field such as CRM, web analytics, social media marketing, campaign analytics and management, or data analysis.
• Experience supervising and/or mentoring a team is preferred.
• Proven track record of success in leading marketing analytics and strategy engagements.
• Experience using data analytic tools, like the following, is required
o SAS, SQL, R, Tableau, Advanced Excel, VB
o Adobe Marketing Cloud (e.g. Analytics, Target, Campaign, AEM)
o Other web and social media analytic tools
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.