The Team Foundation Services Administrator is a key hands-on administrative role in the daily technical operations of all compilation, merging packaging of Company Systems
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for configuring application builds and automated deployments using the TFS Build and Release features, such as Jenkins.
- Responsible for designing, documenting, implementing and maintaining scripts to enhance current build and release processes.
- Responsible for enhancing the existing TFS architecture, configuration, procedures and processes to provide a more robust, dependable and flexible system.
- Responsible for configuring security access for all of TFS.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years’ experience
- Should have hands on experience on installation and configuration of TFS servers
- Should have experience in configuring TFS with Active Directory & rule based access.
- Demonstrates expertise in customization of TFS Work Items Types, Process Templates, Build Scripts, Work Areas and Iterations.
- Windowsnetwork applications
- Windows Servers and IIS
- Team Foundation Server 2010/2012/2015 Administration/Management
- TFS process template editing
- TFS security
- TFS project organization best practices
- Ability to manage code versioning and branching
- Oversee code merging
- Manage and execute builds
- Knowledge of Jenkins