This position is primarily responsible for developing technical plans, roadmaps and enterprise architecture artifacts to meet corporate vision/strategy.
Essential Job Function/Responsibilities
1. Work with Triplefin executive/senior leadership and product teams to research, develop, and implement technology solutions.
2. Serve as senior solution architect on projects, to include development, maintenance, and review/approval of solution design throughout projects. May include leading proof-of-technology activities.
3. Responsible for researching and developing technology standards across a broad spectrum, including architecture, software development, database, infrastructure, security, services oriented architecture, testing, application monitoring, and quality assurance, as well as implementation of these standards.
4. Ensure systems have adequate capacity planning, performance, scalability, and reliability to serve the business.
5. Provide technical expertise and coaching. Facilitate development of and provide direction on integration design patterns. Monitor solution architecture related to other areas of IT, the business community, and outside vendors to ensure the relevance of architecture to meet business needs and strategy.
6. Participate in and lead a cross-functional Enterprise Architecture group that reviews designs from an enterprise perspective.
7. Actively participate and help improve processes with the Solution Development Lifecycle.
8. Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Focuses on results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others.
Accepts being accountable and responsible in work practices and expectations. Delivers what is promised.
Fosters a collaborative, team-oriented attitude. Communicates effectively with others with clarity and transparency.
Uses innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues.
Seeks assistance in solving work problems through collaboration and information seeking.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Must demonstrate good judgment in delivering solutions that optimize the enterprise architecture across company needs, business constraints, and technological realities
• Ability to assume technical leadership of architecture and design of software solutions, both custom built and commercial.
• Ability to develop and mentor other members of the technical team.
• Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, and enterprise application architecture.
• In-depth proficiency in Java and object oriented design concepts.
• Proficient in designing solutions with Spring Boot / Spring MVC applications.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience using automated build and deployment tools such as Jenkins.
• Experience with development and project tools such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence.
• Proficient at configuring personal development environment with IDE and application server (e.g., Tomcat, WildFly).
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics Web API a plus.
• Knowledge of iterative (Agile) and waterfall (SDLC) development processes.
• Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of test driven development preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to education, minimum 5 years of experience working as an enterprise, solution, software architect.
Standard office equipment.
Most tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate.
Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and standing are occasionally required. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day-to-day and task-to-task.
Requires dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Occasional travel to and from meetings and may include air travel.
Ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen.
Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Must be able to deal with a variety of emotions and frustration in making business decisions. Emotional stability and personal maturity are important attributes in this position.
Must be able to analyze complex information.
Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action for the organization at any given point.
Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure. Must handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily basis.
Must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
Ability to encourage mutual respect and accountability at all levels.
Ability to identify and resolve critical issues and assess their impact on others and the organization.
Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
Requires working in office setting.
Dress code is business casual with formal business attire as situations dictate.
Requisition ID : 2606