At Triplefin we Remove Barriers, Connect Patients, and Grow Brands. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be an integral part of the Triplefin Team as you help design and develop the products that help our clients serve their patients and providers every day. In this role you will be hands on leading our development processes, writing the systems and services that make up our software products, and mentoring other developers on best practices for secure and quality code. Senior Software Engineers keep their hands in the code while also helping to keep the team headed in the right technical direction.
Essential Job Function/Responsibilities
• Perform full life cycle enterprise software development in Java, including requirements analysis, design, estimation, and development.
• Develop quality solutions following industry standards and best practices as they apply to the company.
• Collaborate with other team members, including developers, analysts and testers.
• Write unit tests that satisfy a high degree of code coverage.
• Provide reliable time estimates to Product Owner and team.
• Ensure that all development activities are secure and compliant with relevant regulations.
• Ability to read, interpret, and contribute to documents such as architecture diagrams, network diagrams, technical specifications, procedure manuals, help documents, and project plans.
• Interact with internal and external clients.
• Other tasks and projects as assigned.
• Focuses on results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others.
• Accepts being accountable and responsible in work practices and expectations. Delivers what is promised on time with quality for self and team.
• Fosters a collaborative, team-oriented attitude. Communicates effectively with others with clarity and transparency.
• Uses innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues.
• Seeks assistance in solving work problems through collaboration and information seeking.
• Demonstrates alignment with Triplefin values, mission, and strategy.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Maintains a positive attitude in challenging situations.
• Collaborates across functional boundaries to provide the best experience for our customers.
• Acts as a mentor to others on the team.
• Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in systems development in a variety of computing architectures and environments.
• In-depth proficiency in Java and object oriented design concepts.
• Proficient in developing Spring Boot / Spring MVC applications.
• Proficient in developing RESTful web services.
• Experience developing microservices.
• Experience with Bootstrap and Thymeleaf.
• Experience developing with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Proficiency with Git.
• Proficiency with Linux command line (Ubuntu).
• Experience using automated build and deployment tools such as Jenkins.
• Experience with development and project tools such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence.
• Proficient at configuring personal development environment with IDE and application server (e.g., Tomcat, WildFly).
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics Web API a plus.
• Experience with agile methodology preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of test driven development preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or a closely related field.
• Five (5) years of experience in developing production ready web-based Java software applications.
Standard office equipment.
• Most tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate.
• Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and standing are occasionally required. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day-to-day and task-to-task.
• Requires 10-finger dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
• Position includes some travel to and from meetings and may include air travel.
• Ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen.
• Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
• Must be able to deal with a variety of emotions and frustration in making business decisions.
• Emotional stability and personal maturity are important attributes in this position.
• Must be able to analyze complex information.
• Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action for the organization at any given point.
• Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure.
• Must handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily basis.
• Must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
• Ability to encourage mutual respect and accountability at all levels.
• Ability to identify and resolve critical issues and assess their impact on others and the organization.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Requires working in office setting.
• Dress code is business casual with formal business attire as situations dictate.
Requisition ID : 2590