This position is primarily responsible for the effective development, coordination and presentation of training and development programs for all Program Operations.
Essential Job Function/Responsibilities
1. Schedule and manage training sessions for all new Contact Center associates.
2. Actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
3. Work with other training associates to develop trainer development programs and coach others involved in training efforts.
4. Develop, write and coordinate training manuals working with specialists from each team in the Triplefin Contact Center department.
5. Prepare training courses and maintain library of training aids such as books, manuals and tools.
6. Develop a means of measuring the effectiveness of associate programs through testing and measures of performance, etc.
7. Lead industry specific training for healthcare and pharmaceutical industry development. Prepare, publish and track training course in the corporate learning management system.
8. Supervise trainers and facilitators. Responsible for conducting performance evaluations.
9. Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Focuses on results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others.
Accepts being accountable and responsible in work practices and expectations. Delivers what is promised.
Fosters a collaborative, team-oriented attitude. Communicates effectively with others with clarity and transparency.
Uses innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues.
Seeks assistance in solving work problems through collaboration and information seeking.
Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Excellent organizational skills.
Proven ability to lead by examples and foster mentoring relationships.
Ability to create momentum and foster organizational change.
Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Creative ability, writing proficiency, and visual graphics design ability.
Experience with corporate LMS preferred.
Bachelor’s degree is required and an advanced degree is preferred.
In addition to education, minimum 8 years of experience in a corporate or business setting, preferably in the healthcare industry or call center industry.
Standard office equipment.
Most tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate.
Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and standing are occasionally required. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day-to-day and task-to-task.
Requires dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen.
Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Must be able to deal with a variety of emotions and frustration in making business decisions. Emotional stability and personal maturity are important attributes in this position.
Must be able to analyze complex information with many variables to choose the most effective course of action for the organization at any given point.
Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure. Must handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily basis.
Must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
Ability to encourage mutual respect and accountability at all levels.
Ability to identify and resolve critical issues and assess their impact on others and the organization.
Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
Requires working in office setting.
Dress code is business casual with formal business attire as situations dictate.
Requisition ID : 2596