This position is primarily responsible for management, leadership, and growth of assigned client programs, to include meeting all client established service level and outcome metrics as well as achieving all Company set financial and profitability targets. Accounts will include current clients with multiple programs through Triplefin or clients with future potential to grow their existing business to include additional programs.
Essential Job Function/Responsibilities
1. Use a strategic approach to the assigned client/potential client book of business in order to develop and maintain a solid relationship within each organization across all targeted product lines.
2. Develop strategic plan for each assigned client/potential client in order to target and secure new business opportunities for the Company.
3. Develop full understanding of the objectives and needs of each assigned client program and ensure all services delivered meet or exceed client and internal measures.
4. Directly manage account coordinators and/or associate account managers to assist with the necessary client initiatives as outlined and required. Directly manage call center personnel dedicated to assigned client programs.
5. Oversee all client-related project activity to ensure timelines and client budgets are met.
6. Update and manage client contracts. Track and report overall program results. Develop and report on program/client specific quality assurance criteria/key performance indicators.
7. Oversee the development of and then approve client billing prior to invoicing. Establish and maintain program/client files. Maintain updated client contact list, client organization chart and budgets.
8. Participate in weekly company operations meetings. Prepare quarterly business reviews for clients.
9. Act as the lead for various cross functional teams within Triplefin.
10. Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Focuses on results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others.
Accepts being accountable and responsible in work practices and expectations. Delivers what is promised.
Fosters a collaborative, team-oriented attitude. Communicates effectively with others with clarity and transparency.
Uses innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues.
Seeks assistance in solving work problems through collaboration and information seeking.
Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with polished presentation skills.
Strong customer service drive.
Ability to work independently or in in a team environment. Strong team-building skills.
Ability to balance multiple projects, to quickly prioritize a variety of responsibilities, to be flexible and to adjust to changing priorities needed; action/results oriented.
Ability to meet deadlines and work with limited supervision.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Strong financial acumen with ability to develop budgets and forecasts.
Experience with project managementpreferred.
Extensive knowledge of hub reimbursement, copay, and PAP programs.
Bachelor’s degree plus 7 years of directly and progressively responsible industry-related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum 3 years of pharmaceutical account/program management experiencepreferred.
Minimum 2 years of experience leading internal and external teams effectively.
Standard office equipment.
Most tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate.
Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and standing are occasionally required. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day-to-day and task-to-task.
Requires dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Regular travel to and from meetings, may include air travel.
Ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen.
Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Ability to deal with a variety of emotions and frustration in making business decisions. Emotional stability and personal maturity are important attributes in this position.
Ability to analyze complex information with many variables to choose the most effective course of action for the organization at any given point.
Ability to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure. Must handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily basis.
Ability to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
Ability to encourage mutual respect and accountability at all levels.
Ability to identify and resolve critical issues and assess their impact on others and the organization.
Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
Requires working in office setting.
Job requires travel up to 50% of the time, some travel is overnight.
Dress code is business casual with formal business attire as situations dictate.
Requisition ID : 2599