This position is primarily responsible for managing infrastructure and help desk associates, including data center operations, networking, server administration, telecommunications, information security, application middleware, and help desk.
Essential Job Function/Responsibilities
1. Manage technical support associates, including data center operations, networking, telecommunications, information security, server and storage infrastructure, and help desk.
2. Directly oversee infrastructure projects and operations activities.
3. Manage maintenance of data center and system services while supporting implementation of new systems and infrastructure upgrades in a dynamic environment.
4. Develop policies and procedures to govern IT Operations functions, such as problem management, change management, and security.
5. Responsible for system/service performance monitoring and tuning activities while ensuring IT infrastructure capacity requirements meet evolving demands of business.
6. Assist in development of Service Level Agreements to establish incident resolution expectations and timeframes.
7. Maintain strong understanding of industry protocols in server/storage technology, operating systems, patching, and maintenance standards that provide solutions for enterprise systems and data center infrastructure.
8. Interact with vendors for procurement of new systems. Resolve adaptation issues and ensure appropriate support plans are developed to minimize business impact during deployment.
9. Collaborate with IT Service Desk, Business Solutions, and Enterprise Applications teams to define technical requirements and operating standards for enterprise IT solutions.
10. Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Focuses on results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others.
Accepts being accountable and responsible in work practices and expectations. Delivers what is promised.
Fosters a collaborative, team-oriented attitude. Communicates effectively with others with clarity and transparency.
Uses innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues.
Seeks assistance in solving work problems through collaboration and information seeking.
Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business.
Strong leadership capabilities, team organization skills, and ability to manage multiple project streams effective through team resources.
Effective problem-solving, organizational and planning skills.
Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
Must know what satisfies customers and make customer satisfaction a high priority for self and team.
Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Bachelor’s degree plus 7 years of experience supervising a technical services team or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum 10 years of experience in technical field.
Industry Certifications highly preferred including CISSP, CISM, ITSM, and/or COBIT.
Experience leading organization to standards and industry certification such as ISO27001, SAE16 SOC2, ISO9001.
Standard office equipment.
Most tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate.
Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and standing are occasionally required. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day-to-day and task-to-task.
Requires dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen.
Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Ability to understand vague and implicit instructions, and react favorably in all work situations.
Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people.
Is frequently called upon to handle difficult situations.
Ability to handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily basis.
Ability to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
Ability to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure.
Must have a long attention span in order to listen to people, perceive the real problems, and bring issues to a successful conclusion.
Ability to accurately code data, must be knowledgeable in office procedures, and able to answer questions in a professional and friendly manner.
Ability to receive, and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written material, and articulate goals and action plans.
Ability to deal with criticism and work under pressure.
Ability to do simple math calculations, input data into the computer, and analyze data as requested.
Requires working in office setting.
Dress code is business casual with formal business attire as situations dictate.
Requisition ID : 2602