As a Dynamics CRM Solutions Developer, this position requires extensive knowledge of the technical aspects of Dynamics CRM and will support multiple projects being the Development Lead for the systems customization, design, and build. This role will be responsible for all development and customization aspects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM system with regards to development, deployment, and enhancements. In this role you will be responsible for reviewing product technical requirements, re-engineering the products code base and customizations to improve efficiency, and performing many of the technical tasks required for a successful Dynamics CRM implementation.
Essential Job Function/Responsibilities
1. Responsible for all development aspects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application systems.
2. Work with CRM Architect, product strategy and development teams to develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems to support the initiatives of the business.
3. Direct and oversee development according to industry best practices.
4. Oversee aspects of project life cycle, from Development through Operations.
5. Participates in project scoping, planning, estimating, resource allocation, and budgeting.
6. Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
7. Develop technical design specifications for Dynamics CRM enhancements and integrations to other business applications.
8. Responsible for the Technical Design Document, Code, and Test Cases to requirements.
9. Works with Product Leads to ensure design and configurations adhere to approved requirements and product scope.
10. Oversee onboarding of new clients into Microsoft Dynamics CRM infrastructure.
11. Maintain Dynamics CRM user account infrastructure and coordinate security of Dynamics CRM installation with Information Security Team.
12. Oversee backup and maintenance Dynamics CRM database systems and coordinate backup process with the rest of IT.
13. Other tasks and projects as assigned.
• Focuses on results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others.
• Accepts being accountable and responsible in work practices and expectations. Delivers what is promised.
• Fosters a collaborative, team-oriented attitude. Communicates effectively with others with clarity and transparency.
• Uses innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues.
• Seeks assistance in solving work problems through collaboration and information seeking.
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong prioritization and organization skills, will ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects.
• Positive, customer-friendly attitude.
• Ability to successfully work in a team environment.
• 7+ years of Dynamics CRM experience. Consulting and customization experience preferred.
• Minimum 3 full lifecycle implementations of Dynamics CRM.
• Experiences in tools such as Atlassian Tools, TFS, CRM, and SharePoint preferred.
• Significant experience with Microsoft Windows based domain integrations required.
• Understanding of server systems: Active Directory, SSIS, SQL Reporting Service, and SharePoint desired.
• Significant experience with server administration of Dynamics CRM platforms and SQL server databases required.
• Experience migrating data into CRM as well as shifting solutions between different CRM environments
• Bachelor’s degree plus 8 years of experience in an IT-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• MCTS/MCSA/MCSE desired.
• MS Dynamics Training and/or Certifications desired.
• Standard office equipment
• Most tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate.
• Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and standing are occasionally required. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day-to-day and task-to-task.
• Requires dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
• Ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen.
• Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
• Must be able to deal with a variety of emotions and frustration in making business decisions. Emotional stability and personal maturity are important attributes in this position.
• Must be able to analyze complex information with many variables to choose the most effective course of action for the organization at any given point.
• Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure.
• Must handle novel and diverse work problems on a daily basis.
• Must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
• Ability to identify and resolve critical issues and assess their impact on others and the organization.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Requires working in office setting.
• Irregular hours as needed.
• Dress code is business casual with formal business attire as situations dictate.
Requisition ID : 2576