You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Testing Team Lead (Automation). Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We are seeking an experienced Testing Team Lead with a strong expertize in Automated Testing for a full-time opportunity to jump into a project at the Insurance & Spatial domain.
The role will be located in Milwaukee area. Relocation assistance is available.
You are passionate about leading a team in a fast-paced environment; we want to hear from you!
Team Lead is supposed to coordinate activities of the onsite and offshore teams (US and Europe), both functional and automation. As well, to define QA strategy and perform QA planning activities (50/50 hands-on and leadership role).
- Strong experience in Automated Testing (Selenium)
- Solid leadership experience (including management of the distributed teams)
Nice to have
- Experience working with QTP
- Comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package (medical/vision and dental coverage)
- Employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more