Job Requirements and Description:
- The Testing Specialist (TS) role shall report to the assigned Project Manager on the engagement.
- The responsibility of the TS shall include, at a minimum, planning, constructing and executing product tests, system tests, unit tests, load tests, volume tests, as well as the documentation of the test results.
- The TS shall have a minimum of two (2) years of experience including enterprise-wide technology projects for organizations whose volume and range of service responsibilities are comparable to the State.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team is a must.
- Background of working withother program teams
- Assist the State of New Jersey agencies with providing Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) services related to Information Technology (IT) engagements.