This role provides support to the establishment and sustainment of DLA LANs by testing system performance against requirements and leads efforts to analyze test data. The Testing Manager will support the DLA LAN management lifecycle by providing methodology, execution, and analysis of project testing requirements at contractor and government locations. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining a Master Test Plan (MTP) that defines a unified testing approach and methodology for DLA LAN initiatives. The candidate will develop and execute test plans, schedules, scripts, and test cases defined in the MTP. The candidate will also validate and ensure functionality of the DLA LAN systems and equipment prior to deployment to CONUS and OCONUS sites. Work will be conducted in Alexandria VA, with potential for frequent travel to DLA locations CONUS and OCONUS.
Testing must be conducted in a functional lab environment that mirrors installed LANtechnology for testing new products and services. At a minimum, the lab will include:
- Active Directory Domain Controller
- Infoblox DNS & DHCP appliance
- Cisco Call Manager
- RADIUS Server
- SNMPv3 Server
- NTP Server
- 802.1X Authentication Server
- IPv4 and IPv6 Client Systems
- PIM SM Rendezvous Point
- Multicast Source and Client (IPv4 & IPv6
- Installed switch and router platforms
The selected candidate must demonstrate:
- Experience and ability to supervise a team of test specialists and manage complex, state-of-the-art test programs.
- Experience and ability to translate complex program requirements into testable objectives.
- Ability to analyze and recommend test cycle, test plans, safety reviews, and detailed test objectives.
- Ability to manage and work effectively with diverse organizations and personalities to execute a successful test program.
- Ability to apply complex test methodologies and compensate for limitations and restrictions.
- Detailed familiarity with commercial test environments and operating procedures.
- Ability to develop overall test strategy to include; objectives, methodologies, analysis, and schedules.
- Ability to independently assess system performance against stated requirements.
- Ability to apply test discipline to design a thorough and executable test program.
- Ability to lead analysis efforts to dissect output data, interface with the client, and provide clear results and recommendations.
Experience requirement: Five years of relevant experience.
Clearance requirement: SECRET, IT-II Eligible
Certification requirement: This position requires relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.