Summary: The Testing Lead, Senior will perform administrative, managerial and supervisory duties for all services and personnel pertaining Civil Engineering IT PMO testing functions provided through this contract and will be accountable for daily work assignments and end products and will be the company point of contact to the government representatives.
- Review system requirements for testability ensuring each requirement is precise, unambiguous, and not able to be broken down into lower level requirements. Perform assessments on all project documentation produced for content and consistency with required Business Process Design (BPD) templates.
- Perform assessments on all project processes and procedures to ensure they are adequate and consistent with the required BPD templates.
- Design a test strategy encompassing all required testing activities, utilizing tools such as Fortify, Load-Runner, ALM, Selenium, and F5 which are virtually and physically located in the Capabilities Integration Environment (CIE) and Montgomery, DISA DECC facility.
- Design and document or upload existing documentation for standardized process to adjudicating defect reports.
- Develop Test and Evaluation Strategy (TES), Integrated Test Plan (ITP), Test Charter, and Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) documents to adequately plan for end-to-end testing.
- Develop a data migration and interface testing strategy.
- Develop a template for System Test Procedures (STPs) and ensure conformance to the applicable standard in purpose, format, and content.
- Develop test procedures to test each system requirement (based on the base-lined use cases) to include positive and negative testing.
- Develop test procedures to test inbound, outbound and integrity of each base-lined interface.
- Ensure interface agreements and interface testing documentation is updated and maintained for each test event to include insuring interface connectivity is available for test events.
- Validate and manage user validations with Functional, Subject Matter Experts (A&AS) during the software configuration validations.
- Validate, annotate, and manage user acceptance testing.
- Execute verifications and validations of system requirements at the completion of each software configuration.
Location501 WARD ST, MONTGOMERY, AL-AL015Requirements
- Supervisory duties are required for this position; must be able to manage 20+ people and responsible for supervision and performance of all program personnel.
- Minimum 10 years' experience
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.