This role will work on the Corporate Operational Risk team, supporting the Enterprise Operational Risk Testing program. The COR Testing Data lead will be responsible for managing the testing and process alignment data, including coordination with various LOB Risk leads. The COR Testing Data lead will ensure that datasets are aligned properly, help coordinate and implement various requirements, inputs, and development of ad-hoc and standardized reporting. This role will also participate and help drive the development of a strategic platform to house the data, including writing business requirement documents (BRDs) and working with technology partners through implementation.
- Minimum 5 Years Business & Functional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Must have a Compliance, Risk or Audit Testing background
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data/metrics as well as create new means of testing risks in the organization
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to use them in informing, presenting, and problem solving with a wide range of people
- Strong leadership and partnering skills; ability to balance strategic thinking with execution
- Ability to apply knowledge of regulatory/compliance risk to analyze information
- Ability to apply knowledge and expertise to influence business managers and peers to ensure effective monitoring activities are in place
- Ability to make recommendations and provide guidance to teammates at various levels of the organization
- Self-starter, organized, versatile, and capable of performing work with minimal direction
- Strategic thinker with the ability to adapt to change and understand the importance of flexibility
- Strong MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills
Enterprise Role Overview:
TO BE USED IN CORPORATE OPERATIONAL RISK GROUP ONLY. Executes processes in support of COR's accountabilities within the Operational Risk Management Framework. Contributes to the ongoing improvements in standards and procedures. Analyzes and aggregates data to identify key operational risk trends and information for the Enterprise Operational Risk Profile. Assesses implementation of standards and reports gaps to management. Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture. May provide guidance and training to more junior staff. Incumbents typically have 5+ years of risk management experience.
Job number: 17074144