We have been recently retained by a top infrastructure company to locate the best candidate for this open role in the San Mateo, CA area.
Is this you??? – Testing & Commissioning Engineer
- Required experience: minimum of 5-10 years of in electrified rail systems testing and commissioning involving OCS, traction power, rail signaling, communications, SCADA, and rail vehicles; expertise in testing and commissioning protocols for rail transit electrification systems
- Expertise in 2x25 kVAC electrification
- Experience testing and commissioning on an active, operating railroad
- Systems Integration Manager on at least one rail transit, Design-Build project of similar complexity
- California PE license preferred, but not required
- A degree in Engineering or related field position
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Relevant experience of transit construction management preferred
- Coordinating and compiling responses to action items
- Effective communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate effectively in the site environment
- There will be frequent nights and weekend work schedule
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in Planning and scheduling the Testing & Commissioning defining the pre-requisites and the priorities complying with project tools, stakeholders' requirements and project constraints of timing and location.
- Providing a pivotal on site coordinating, communicating and interfacing role amongst many stakeholders involved in the project for tests preparation, execution and finalization.
- Manage subcontractors to execute the test procedures as planned.
- Using Testing & Commissioning reporting tools of test procedures and test reports.
- Coordinating, analyzing and reporting T&C data and certificates drawn from project teams, vendors and suppliers following the specific processes for approval and certification.
- Following up the different stages of Testing & Commissioning such as type test, factory acceptance test, site acceptance test and site integration tests.
- Participating the production of the Testing & Commissioning documentation.
Permanent U.S. work authorization required; current and/or future sponsorship is not available.