- Policies and Procedures - CCG
- Coordinates with LOB, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Brand and CCG Process Owners to create, validate and update the library of Policies and Procedures.
- Coordinates with Legal, Compliance Risk and Brand on validation and updates to the digital library of Policies, Procedures and Standards.
- Manages Annual review and maintenance of CCG Owned Policies and Procedures
- Write New
- Renew Annually
- Policy Adherence for CCG
- Policy/Procedure/Standard Attestation
- Special Projects
- A Bachelor Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 5 years related experience in project and/or process management
- This position will be the liaison between ICE and key business partners to ensure process alignment
- Focus areas will be documentation, reporting, monitoring, training and operations
- The candidate will have good product knowledge, ability to interpret questions/requests and ensure proper resolution, and intervene on more complex situations
- The candidate must be able to identify operational risks, partner with stakeholders and problem solve to mitigate risk
Valid Through: 2019-9-2