Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking an Testers to join our team in Lanham, MD.
Security Clearance: Must have Active Public Trust or MBI!
- Work with the IRS test environments staff, the AIR development team, the AIR systems engineers, AIR testers, and AIR software architects regarding code defects, code releases, requirements, and environments status and needs.
- Contribute to the development of software test plans, test cases, and test reports
- Direct and support developing test cases, mapping software requirements across the system functionality
- Participate in the elicitation and specification of program requirements
- Perform software and system verification and validation testing using manual test tools
- Perform analysis, research, and troubleshooting of software defects
- Document and report defects and anomalies
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering/development, computer science, information technology, or other discipline.
- Minimum 5years IRS testing experience (for example, DEV, Developer Integration Test (DIT), Development System Integration, Test (DSIT), Systems-level testing, Release-level testing, Enterprise Systems Test (EST)).
- 5years of experienceworking with Project Life Cycle (including IRS ELC), testing concepts, test plans and test tools, including but not limited to Rational ClearQuest (web), Functional Tester, Manual Tester, Test Manager, and Performance Tester; KISAM; and SoapUI.
- 5years of experience with a wide variety of software and reporting tools including but not limited to Rational ClearCase, ReqPro, and Team Concert; Microsoft Visio; and Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical, documentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must be able to obtain a Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) clearance
- Previous on the job experience with Agile Development
- Experience with iText
- Current Position of Public Trust Designation or MBI clearance
- Previousexperience as a task leader on IT projects
- Additional depth of experience utilizing the IRS ELC lifecycle