Tester / Quality Assurance - III
Less than 5 years experience • Engineering Services
Potential for extension up to 18months, Local Candidates only
• This position requires software quality assurance experience and basic software engineering skillset. Overall 3-5years of SWQA or SW engineering work experience
• Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in software or computer engineering or a related field.
• Candidate must have:
o two years of experienceworking with python for test automation
o two years of system experience working in a Linux or Ubuntu environment.
• Familiarity with Docker, Jenkins for implementing automated software builds and continuous integration is a plus.
• Experiencewith deep failure analysis, USB and PC system architecturedesired.
• Candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
• Candidate must have good technical communication skills.
In this position, you will be responsible for researching and automating test procedures to automate a software quality assurance test plan, to validate an Intel USB peripheral product. You will work with a team of 2+ automation engineers and work with extended teams in other geographies to define and execute feature testing, software reliability testing, and product release testing for cutting edge deep learning products including the Movidius Neural Compute SDK.
In addition to excellent technical, and communication skills, this position requires an ability to work with remote teams in different time zones and work effectively as part of a larger engineering team.
Thanks & Regards,
Maven Companies, Inc.
1880 Office Club Pointe, Suite 2280,
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Ranked Among Top 10 Vendors (2015).