Test WiFi Networking Engineer, cloud engineering
What You'll Do
As the Test WiFi Networking Engineer you will lead the effort to build or extend existing framework. Build tools which accommodate both functional and scale testing. You will be working with the test engineers to design and develop a reusable functions/methods/scripts for the test automation. When needed the position requires helping with functional testing as well.
Our Minimum Requirements For This Role Are
- 4-6 years’ experience with Software Automation and QA
- BS/MS in Engineering CS, EE or related field
- Strong problem solving / analytical & trouble shooting skills
- Has strong motivation to work in agile environment with ability to ramp up fast
- Experience with one or more scriptinglanguages (Java, Python, Selenium, TestNG) for automation or test script development.
- Familiarity with automation framework
- Experience in Development of Tools for Performance and scale testing, performance measurement.
- Knowledge of relational databases at conceptual level; able to debugging product issues from the database
- Experience with both blackbox and whitebox testing approach
- VMWare, Hypervisor/KVM - setting up of Virtual Machines, monitoring performance, optimizing/tuning the virtual machine configuration.
- Knowledge in one or more of the followingnetworkdomains:
- Wireless (WiFi) and Routing/Switching . Knowledge at conceptual level and setting up networks in these domains is desirable.
- Backend and frontend (UI) automation tool familiarity and experience
- Prior experience in testing software and/or networking applications in the areas of network/system management, reporting or any other software application that manages large volumes of data and provides dashboards and reporting features.
- Mentor the QA/Automation engineers across global.
Job ID 1008152