About Digitas Health:
We are the agency that is transforming healthcare marketing.
We work with the world's leading pharmaceutical, bioscience, and medical device companies to help their brands build lasting relationships with patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals. We win Webby Awards and were the MM&M 2009 Agency of the Year. Our offices in Philadelphia, New York, Boston and London are frequently recognized as some of best places to work anywhere.
To work here, you must have talent, motivation to spare, and expertise in your craft. Be ready for intense collaboration, tight deadlines and a high-energy environment. You will be pushed to be your best by an outstanding and passionate group of individuals.
Digitas Health is a unit of Digitas, leading global digital marketing and media agency. For more information, please visit www.digitashealth.com or follow us on Twitter @Digitas_Health.
Vice President, Group Account Director
We're searching for a Vice President, Group Account Director who will manage the client relationship, partner with senior leadership on high-level strategy and use their deep web knowledge to ensure strategic deliverables.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Manage day-to-day client relationship including articulating our view on digital business philosophies
• Sell new project ideas that align with customer and brand goals
• Support new business initiatives
• Take ownership of the financials for clients including forecasts, budgets and investments
• Align business with the appropriate staff
• Have broad understanding of client's Industry and customer needs
• Deliver strategic client presentations and recommendations
• Develop team members by coaching, training and identifying areas for growth
• Provides direct and consistent feedback on an ongoing basis, encouraging others to learn from mistakes
• Partners with clients and capability partners to build active brands
• Inspires client with strong storytelling skills
• Provides deliverables within agreed upon deadlines
• Partners with clients and operations team to ensure mutual understanding of and agreement to key financial responsibilities
To qualify, you'll need:
• Four year degree
• 10-12 years experience
• 6 years of leadership experience in integrated marketing programs and client relationship management with a digital scope
• Creative agency and pharma experience strongly desired
• Effective presentation, training and client-facing skills
• In depth communication and written skills
• Strong analytic and strategic abilities
• Candidate must be open to travel as needed