- Lead small teams in the development of automated test system design and deployment.
- Supports others in the design of test hardware, software and systems to achieve test requirements.
- Develops and documents standardized test methods and processes to ensure repeatability and productivity.
- Leads in the development of test procedures.
- Applies lessons learned to the improvement of test procedures.
- Designs calibration system/test fixtures.
- Develops data processing tools and algorithms.
- Generates calibration procedures and software.
- Supports the analysis, processing and formatting of data to customer requirements.
- Performs functions as required to ensure calibration system readiness and data validity.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Launch
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Typical Education / Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in the manual usage and software control of electrical laboratory test equipment (DMM, Oscilloscope, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, Logic Analyzers, power meters, power supplies, electrical loads, etc.)
- Experience designing integrated automated test systems.
- Experience performing integration and test on production test systems.
- Experience in laboratory test operations
- Experience with laboratory safe working practices, emergency procedures and the identification of possible dangerous
- Excellent team building, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with a commitment to
- Ability to coordinate requirements with various technical disciplines.
Job ID 1800076731