Job Title: Test Stand Designer with Creo Exp - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Moline, IL / Silvis, IL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
Key word to search:
- Performs basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
- Develops recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
- Applies existing applications to routine problems. Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Learns and applies company engineering policies and practices; learns company products.
- Executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- The individual in this role functions as part of a team in reviewing field return parts, determining root cause, and redesigning current products to improve their reliability, decrease warranty, and increase manufacturability.
- Must have 4-5 years of Creo experience. Experience in test stand design.
- John Deere experiencepreferred.
- Test stand designs
- Detailed Drawings
- Ordered parts for V2net activities
- Work directly with GCHPDC supervisors, engineers, technicians, and contractors
- Attend and participate in all applicable meetings.