Reporting & Script
- Develop and maintain test applications in LabView and Matlab.
- Develop and maintain test scripts in PROLINK.
- Create macros in VBA to populate data in Excel and generate test reports.
- Create and Maintain VBA & Matlab codes.
- Troubleshoot LabView and VBA Template issues after IT system patch updates.
- Improve data reporting through data visualization and automation.
- CAN Interface.
- Support test development and specialized setup when needed.
- Provide technical support for data analysis and interpretation.
- Provide technical support for test stand related issues.
- Validate test equipment meets requirements via MSA studies, including Gage R&R.
- Address Ethernet connectivity issues and troubleshooting across multiple platforms
- Resolve network connectivity issues
- Maintain and improve auto header fill (MYSQL compatibility)
- Resolve compatibility issues related to test stand hardware/software (NI, PROLINK…), and MS suite compatibility issues.
- RevData trouble shooting
- Excel add-In support, maintenance and creation.
- Support Engineering Development Group on technical problems utilizing processing tools like Matlab and VBA.
- Support Lab Schedule Development and implementation (VBA) Knowledge of MySQL for support of lab work request system.
Required Skill Set:
- Coding experience with Matlab, VBA and LabView. Specialize in application development data report automation and data visualization.
- File and data exchange expertise: Manage and trouble shoot data exchange between lab hardware and separate data management systems.
- Analytical capabilities: In depth knowledge of hardware and software filter functions as related to data acquisition.
- Creative Thinker: Needs to be the go-to-guy for technical analysis and data interpretation.
Preferred Skill Set:
- Experience with LINK Engineering PROLINK & REVDATA software suite.
- Extensive testing experience: Expert at test development and troubleshooting.
- Experience with running Dynamometer and other Bench Test Stands.
- Experience with signal conditioning and data acquisition.
- MYSQL Experience.
- Strong foundation in the mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, software and data acquisition arts.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering required Experience and Skill Requirements 3 + years