The Leidos Health Products & Service Group has an opening for a Test Engineer with experience in the commercial healthcare industry or commercial product development to support the integration, testing and delivery of the Leidos healthcare enterprise platform.
This position will preferably be based out of our Morgantown, WV office
The position is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining technical test, quality assurance and control systems. Duties may include defining and specifying the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of commercial healthcare products.
Supports configuration of associated toolsets to support automated and manual test cases; supports test cases and procedures development with traceability to customer requirements and executing the tests to include support for test readiness events, defect identification and fault isolation; and status reporting on test events.
Evaluates change requests to include cost, schedule, risk, and supportability for enterprise application testing.
Anticipated travel for this role is 25%, dependent upon the stage of the program.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Test/Quality Assurance, Computer Science or Information Technology with 2-4 years of experience
• Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Test/Quality Assurance, Computer Science or Information Technology with less than 2 years of relevant experience
• Agile development methodologies
• Knowledge and experience with understanding architecture and complex engineering documentation
• Experience with using team management tools (e.g.; Atlassian Jira/Confluence), automated web application testing tools (e.g.; Selenium) and other test tools (e.g ; Cucumber, JUnit)
• Experience with AWS or Azure cloud computing environments
• Experience with testing of multiple enterprise product lines
• Experience with Health field related enterprise applications
• Experience providing Tier 1 support to remote customers for fault isolation and technical support.