$200K — $250K *
Test Principal Engineer
- Seeking an experienced Test Principal Engineer to develop, debug HW/SW, characterize, and analyze ATE data for RF and Mixed-Signal semiconductor ICs.
- Developing Test Program for ATE Tester
- Developing Firmware for ATE Test
- Developing ATE HW, debug ATE Test Program & HW, ATE vs bench correlation, characterization, and release ATE Test Program to production.
- Analyze test data for bench and production Test program.
- Support production, yield enhancement, and failure analysis.
- BSEE with minimum 12+ years of related experience or MSEE with 10 years experience
- Experience in SW development (Credence, LTX, Teradyne, or Chroma) ATE Tester
- Experience with ATE Test Program development for Digital, Analog, and RF
- Knowledge in programming Visual Basic, C, or other high level languages
- Knowledge in HW development (load boards, probe cards) for ATE Bench & Tester
- Knowledge in Soldering, Audio Precision, Scopes, Spectrum Analyzers etc.
- Must be familiar with using PCB CAD software schematic design and layout
- Good understanding of statistics and data analysis
- Good understanding of Analog, Digital, and/or RF circuits
- Highly organized with effective communication skills
Valid through: 1/29/2021