Key individual contributor to Quality Assurance (QA) project teams within T&O and/or lines of business. Works with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. As a senior member of the technical staff, assists senior business and IT management in determining the direction of current and future developments in area of expertise. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
- 5+ years of proven software experience
- Quick learner and self- starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of software development and QA process (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting)
- Familiarity with modern development approaches (Agile, Scrum, Lean)
- Proven ability to work on testing projects of all sizes
- Prior experience implementing process improvements in support of testing or software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact within and across teams and management
- Willingness to train/coach/mentor junior resources
- Mainframe and batch processing experience
- Strong knowledge of tools such as HP ALM/Quality Center, Rally, DMART
- Knowledge of BOA deposit applications
- Ability to create and execute SQL scripts to extract test data and analyze it (ETL) that are uploaded into relational databases
- Experience in testing automation.
Job number: 17062100