This is a senior lead position on the L Brands QA teamresponsible for leading testing on large programs or multiple concurrent projects. In addition to leading the work of many testers and testcoordinators, this role involves frequent collaboration with senior IT and business leaders on projects to ensure effective planning, communication, and issue resolution. The positionreports administratively to a QA Manager and has no directreports. L Brands utilizes an onshore / offshore model tosupporttesting activities, and this role will require frequent collaboration across shores.
• Able to independently lead testing activities on large programs or multiple concurrent projects, including delivery of test strategy, test plan, and test status.
• Extensive delivery experience leading projects through a standard software testing methodology (test planning, test scope identification, test case development, test execution, and defect management).
• Strong experience with HP ALM / Quality Center, JIRA, or other test and defect management tools
• Demonstrates leadership accountability for testing on the program / projects assigned.
• Functions as a thought leader in software testing methodologies and QA best practices.
• Exhibits confident, tactful oral communication with peers, IT leaders, and Business leaders.
• Independently develops and delivers formal written communication to IT and Business leaders.
• Delivers day-to-day assignments with a high level of quality and attention to detail.
• Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall, Iterative, Agile).
• Proactively identifies issues, driving them to closure, escalating to leadership as needed.
• Identifies process improvement opportunities and implements solutions.
• Able to influence others without authority in order to drive decision-making and solutions.
• Applies a systematic approach to data gathering and analysis to make key decisions that are supported by facts.
• Successfully multi-tasks across project and non-project assignments, delivering on time with minimal direction on priority.
• Provide coaching and feedback to matrixed team to drive day-to-day project work
• Experience with Direct to Consumer technology preferred: commerce via web and mobile apps, promotional pricing and offer management, payment processing, end-to-end order management (order creation, remorse logic, fraud detection, order changes / cancellations / returns / exchanges / appeasements, order fulfillment), financial management and tax, reporting and analytics).
• Experience with any of the following applications in a retail context preferred (Manhattan Distributed Order Management / Active Omni, Manhattan Supply Chain Intelligence, Manhattan PKMS, Manhattan TMS, XCCommerce Pricing and Promotions suite).
• 7-10 years of experience in the testing domain with at least 4 years of test leadership experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
• Experience leading multiple resources on projects.
• Retail domain experience preferred
• Experience delivering testing services in an onshore / offshore model preferred.
Job ID:IT 001FO