We are looking for Test Lead with Atlassian Tool exp for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Test Lead with Atlassian Tool exp
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, Technical and UI (User Interface) requirements of the project/release.
- Provide Test Estimates for the types of testing carried out.
- Provide hardware and software requirements based on the testing being carried out.
- Creates Test Plan for releases, gets it reviewed by required stake holders and keeps updating these documents as and when the changes are required.
- Work with Application, Technical Architects, Business Analysts and other project stake holders to estimate, plan and execute.
- Review test scenarios and Test cases, defects, test results created by team members.
- Create reports (daily status reports and weekly reports) and create testing metrics as requested by senior management.
- Manage Testers work (during test plan and test execution), ensure testing is completed on time and within budget, resolve conflicts arising between team members or with external team members, keep team members motivated.
- In-depth knowledge of Atlassian tools like Jira, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket, Bamboo etc.
- Ensures Entry criteria are met before starting with testing.
- Ensure Exit Criteria is met and communicates the same to required stake holders. Creates and Signs-off on Test Closure Form (also known as Test Closure Memo) and obtains the approval from the required project/release stake holders.
- Ensures deliverables are created as per Quality Management practices followed by the company or as outlined for the project/release. Participate in QA (Quality Assurance) reviews and provides requiredsupport and clarifications as need for the reviewers.
- Ensure signoff is received on agreed milestones / deliverables
- Ability to track and report SLA's both internal and external
- Ability to raise and process change requests by tracking creeps in agreed scope
- Ability to track billing including leave and related data
- Highlight risks and excalations internally before it appears with client