The Test Lab Manager will be responsible for managing the technical operations of our Conformance Lab in Milpitas, California.
The job duties for this position will include:
• Responsible for the technical operation of the Conformance Lab
• Responsible for planning and scheduling tests
• Interface with customers on a technical level
• Review and approve test reports
• Responsible for technical supervision and training of lab staff
• Responsible for lab quality, service, safety, systems, analytical needs, and customer service.
• In conjunction with other managers, provide recommendations in matters of capital expenditure, viability of projects, and resolution of disputes.
• Ensures that adequate equipment and personnel are available for all jobs
• Responsible for ensuring lab’s compliance to ISO/IEC 17025
• Responsible for the review and improvement of the Quality Management System as it applies to the lab under his/her control.
This position requires:
• Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
• Requires a high-level knowledge of lab operations and technical management
• A minimum five years management experience
• Three years’ experience in certification testing (at least two years in GSM LTE)
• Must have a strong understanding of WCDMA and/or LTE technology.
• Must have a good understanding of GCF/PTCRB, VzW, T-Mobile and Sprint certification requirements
• Should be capable of selecting, training, and directing technical personnel
• Must have management and client interaction skills.
• Strong leadership skills
• Team oriented and customer oriented work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills