Test Lab Manager
$104K - $117K ($80K - $90K base + 30, benefits)
Posted on 02/23/18 by Gary Daugenti
5 - 7 years experience
$104K - $117K
($80K - $90K base + 30, benefits)
Posted on 02/23/18 Gary Daugenti
Growing industrial test laboratory is looking for a manager to add to their team.
- BS degree in engineering or sciences
- 5+ years of test lab experience, at least 2+ years of managing employees.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, E-mail, and telephone.
- Must possess knowledge of schematic entry and ability to read and interpret schematic drawings.
- Examine & interpret customer / internal / agency test specifications & determine how to test new and existing products.
- Develop test methods that are accurate and meaningful through experimentation techniques.
- To work with team members early in product development to understand enough technical information to determine the most time and cost efficient types of equipment necessary to complete testing.
- To return precise & clear feedback from test results & where necessary help other team members understand the test information that was provided.
- Directly responsible for the results from test methods and procedures as developed. Directly responsible for managing test groups & programs as assigned. Not directly responsible for budget and resource management.
- Assume a lead role during test programs and provide management feedback when resources are needed and when problems arise.
- Assume a pro-active lead role in carrying out testing & testing results.
- Learntechnology behind new and existing products to better understand tests and test methods necessary for each individual product as assigned.
- Work directly with development / manufacturing / quality.
- Attend internal meetings as necessary to provide technological feedback and present findings.
- Supportbudget process & equipment quoting.
- Aid in test equipment design & advice from time to time.
- Backup for Test Lab Manager for technical issues & information dispersal.
- Responsible for accurate data being published in test reports.
- Improving test procedures & method for efficiency when they?re repeated.
- Analyzing & interpreting large amounts of test data.