At CollabraLink, we’re committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we’re making government more interactive, productive and secure.
We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink has a position open for Test & Evaluation Engineer to join our team.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Security Clearance Level: Active Secret clearance (IT-II preferred)
- Security + Certification
- Minimum of 7 years of technical work experience which includes 4 – 5 years of application software testing and support.
- Experience that translates into understanding of testing of Appian BPA and Legacy Contracting Systems
- Experience with Validating testing requirements effectiveness
- Experience with Suitability interoperability and survivability
- Experience developing test strategy
- Test plans development
- Experience creating and executing test plans
- Experience in Test reports development
- Experience in understanding user requirements to apply proper testing procedures and effectively determine appropriate success criteria
- Experience performing system integration testing
- Experience using automated test tools for API testing