If you are looking for an opportunity to develop and apply your knowledge and skill in hardware testing, development, and functionality validation towards critical infrastructure, then this position is for you!
This position is located at SEL’s newest, state of the art manufacturing facility in Lewiston, ID where you'll enjoy an unmatched quality of life. Enjoy the smaller town life: country space, freedom from traffic, easy access to recreational activities in nearby mountains, rivers, and forests, as well as great schools and universities.
Test Engineering Technician I
- Design, build, validate, repair, and maintain test fixtures.
- Validate, repair, and maintain test stations.
- Perform data collection and troubleshooting of basic test station failures.
- Read, interpret, and create schematics and wire diagrams for fixtures and stations.
- Interpret test scripts and correct common errors. Write and validate basic test scripts.
- Assist Test engineers and technicians as required.
- Train production staff on test equipment and procedures.
- Follow SEL values.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two-year electronic technologyassociatedegree or equivalent manufacturing experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of test equipment.
- Basic technical writing and presentation skills.
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL.
- Negative drug test result(s).