$150K — $200K *
Test Engineering Manager
Test Engineering Manager (Accenture LLP; Chicago, IL): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Test Engineering Manager in Chicago, IL, and the job duties are as follows:
- Drive quality testing solutions by planning and constructing test scripts through use of quality processes and methodologies for Accenture or its clients.
- Develop end-to-end testing strategies.
- Define and track test metrics, including code coverage, quality, and performance.
- Execute testing efforts by delivering application and component releases.
- Coordinate and execute regression testing, test automation, performance testing, functionality, and usability testing.
- Determine and meet time estimates and schedules for testing efforts.
- Define test plans and entry/exit criteria.
- Develop, update, and maintain quality testing standards and procedures.
- Lead others on testing team and manage process questions and issues.
- Create test models (plans, data, and scripts), including test data.
- Optimize process and methods to deliver quality work.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Working on agile methodology and DevOps Enablement tools, including GIT, Dockers, and Maven for faster, simplified test execution and delivery;
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines for build and scans using tools, including Jenkins;
- Using scripting languages, including Java and ReactJS;
- Orchestrating and managing servers and docker containers;
- Analyzing, designing, and developing enterprise-scale robotic process automation;
- Utilizing robotic process automation software, including Automation Anywhere;
- Creating test automation frameworks using test automation tools, including Selenium;
- Leading a team and technical discussions;
- Developing key architectural frameworks for automation and reuse; and
- Managing automation projects and providing solutions for complex requirements on test automation and process automation.
Valid through: 12/15/2020